Tuesday, April 26, 2016

4-26-2016

Looks like another two months of not dressing as a woman or more.  I go in for a MRI on Friday morning to see why I can't raise my left arm.  Then back to the doctor next week an explanation on what needs to be done.  If it is surgery to correct a torn muscle or what?
I really want to be able to wear an all-in-one body brief along with stockings, dress, heels, makeup and woman's jewelry.
I have been looking forward to losing all of my body hair and to get back into dressing as a woman.  To be able to use feminine douche, insert a tampon, sanitary napkin in my panties, pantyhose, bra with some light makeup and perfume sprayed on.  Then go shopping for a vibrating dildo and/or out shopping for woman's clothes.
Hopefully by late summer to early fall that can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment