Friday, May 20, 2016

05-20-2016

I now have about eight bra's of two different styles and ten pairs of panties seven of which are hipsters and three are high cut briefs.
Late next week I will place a couple of orders one for some new silicone breast and the other for pantyhose.  I will also start to restock my feminine hygiene supplies, makeup, nail polish and perfume.  I may also place an order for an all-in-body brief, then start looking at dresses on line along with woman's tops and slacks/jeans.  I will also need another woman's billfold and purse.  Then I will need to go out shopping for woman's shoes.
I think this year if my shoulder surgery is successful come Halloween I will be going out in public dressed as a woman to do my grocery shopping and to go out on the town so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment