Wednesday, November 15, 2017

11/11/2017

I still wonder what it would be like to suck a real man off and still wonder what it would have been like to go out shopping dressed as a woman and to socialize as a woman.
I have been thinking about last year about this time of year.  What or how I would have been dressed, how I would have a hairless body from my eyebrows on down.  What color nail polish would I have on my toenails.  How long I would have a tampon inside of myself or a small vibrating dildo inside of me.  Wearing of a bra and panties with pantyhose.
I have condition myself for the last twelve years or more that the only way I can have an organism is by having a vibrating dildo in my bio pussy and or by wearing a bra and playing with my nipples through it.  Also if I am fully dressed as a woman by rubbing between my legs.  Otherwise I am out of luck when it comes to being a man and trying to have an organism.

No comments:

Post a Comment