Monday, May 20, 2019

5-20-2019

Got to thinking about another woman I know, one of the last times I seen her she was wearing black leggings.  I wanted to caress her behind because it looked so nice in those leggings, I didn't for a number of reasons first she was married and second I didn't want to offend her plus I was wearing  panties  with a sanitary napkin in them under my jeans.
I had thought about sending her a letter and asking if she be willing to be a dominate woman toward me as she is now a widow woman.  I would love to serve her and to be her sissy behind closed doors to start with.  Go out of town and become her girlfriend  to go shopping, dinner or to shows as two women.  To be taken by her with a strap-on, maybe even find a man we both could have fun with.

No comments:

Post a Comment