Wednesday, September 4, 2019

9-4-2019

The panties I brought are too big, so I didn't lose the body hair as I intended to.  I did order some more panties this morning along with a control brief.
I talked with a lawyer this afternoon about getting a divorce, I will call next week and set up an appointment to get the ball rolling.   The sooner the wife and her kids get of of here the better I will be.
My feminine self is wanting to take over the house and get it back to the way it was.  Mainly cleaner than what it is now.  She will keep the sinks cleared of all dirty dishes, the floors cleared and the basement also back the way it was.
She will also enjoy doing what she likes to do and that is using vibrators on herself.
She will also change the locks on the doors so she doesn't get disturbed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment