Wednesday, October 2, 2019

10-02-2019

She still hasn't signed the divorce papers, but it has got me to thinking once they are signed and they have moved out.  I will start getting rid of my male clothes and replacing them with feminine attire and lingerie.  Even today with it being so hot I have been wishing I had a woman swimsuit to wear outside.  I will keep a pair or two of drab jeans and shirts but everything else in my wardrobe will be from the women's section.  Next summer I will be wearing woman's shorts and tops along with woman's shoes.
I want to live as a woman for the next few years or at the very least dress as one.  To go to a beauty salon every few months to have my color touched up, my nails done and eyebrows waxed.
I want to experience making love to a man, getting a mouthful of cum and swallowing it.  Having a man shoot his cum into my love hole and having it run down my leg.  To have him suck and nibble on my breast and nipples.
I wouldn't mind wearing a cock cage either, that way I would have to sit to take care of business. Also to be able to spoon with him and to have him stick his cock in my love hole and for him to caress my nipples and breast.

3 comments: