Wednesday, November 20, 2019

11-20-2019

I wasn't going to get under-dressed as a woman today but here I am.  I started off by dying my hair, next was using some scented body wash, then using a feminine douche as an enema and inserting a well lubricated tampon into my love hole.  Don panties with a sanitary napkin in them put on my black pantyhose and my black lace bra.
Don my drab clothes to make out some bills. I went out and paid one of my bills in person, then it was off to Walmart to buy some ink for my printer.  Went across the road to the grocery store to buy a some items for Thanksgiving, thinking I will spending it by myself this year.  I also brought some makeup not all of it but most of it.  Still need lipstick or lip gloss, need a different shade of nail polish. need more douche and more hair remover lotion.
Once back home I ordered a pair of heels from Zappos.

No comments:

Post a Comment