Monday, January 18, 2021

01-18-2021

 Haven't been really able to go out fully dressed as a woman but when I do go out I am wearing a bra, panties with a sanitary napkin in them and tights under my drab attire. I also wear women's deodorant, scented body lotion and perfume. Here lately I have also been applying makeup, foundation, face powder, light eye shadow, mascara and lip gloss. Since we are required to wear face mask in  stores.

How I wish I could wear all feminine attire and go out shopping at a makeup counter and have my face done and show it off to the world without covering half of it up.

2 comments:

  1. It is tough putting yourself out there. I've gone out in public dressed but only a few times alone. The other times I was either with a friend or a boyfriend so I felt much safer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure having an understanding friend along it would be easier to be out there. I have neither at this time.

    ReplyDelete