Thursday, October 14, 2021

10-14-2021

 Finally got my chores and errands caught up. I decided today was the day to get back into my feminine mood. I a[[lied nail polish to my toenails, trimmed and shaved my eyebrows, applied hair remover lotion all over my body waited five minutes and rinsed it off. I then used a feminine douche as an enema and inserted a tampon to help hold it in. I applied scented body lotion to my breast.

Here in a bit I will release the fluid inside of me and will reinsert a well-lubricated tampon back inside my bio pussy , then don panties with a sanitary napkin, bra, pantyhose or tights, woman's slacks or woman's jeans a woman's top with either heels or flats. Apply my makeup, put my clip earrings on, spray perfume on and try on my wig. Should it fit and I like how it looks I will leave here and go to the bank and post office as I have something to mail. I almost forgot I will apply nail polish to my fingernails.

No comments:

Post a Comment