Tuesday, November 9, 2021

11-09-2021

 Today I am completely dressed as a woman and it so much better after applying nail polish to my toenails and using a douche as an enema, then inserting a tampon into my boi pussy.

I even used my breast suctions cups before donning my bra. I have some laundry to get caught up on, then I will head out, under-dressed and smelling like a woman to do some shopping. 

I do have some light makeup on and I not planning on removing it.

I am completely under-dressed as a woman including my bra and I went shopping to restock my makeup with the makeup still on.

It felt wonderful and right. I had planned this morning to go out and get a wig. I was going to apply nail polish to my fingernails and be under-dressed as a woman. About the time I was getting ready to apply the nail polish my ex-wife called and needs someone to pick up her teenagers this evening. It put me out of the mood. I did try on different outfits and settle on gray women's slacks and a pull over top, which hopefully in a week or so I will wear that to get a wig locally. I will have to carry my purse and have my makeup on.

 Today is the longest I have stayed dressed as a woman since before 2016.

I am ready to start going out dressed as a woman.

4 comments:

  1. Finally! Believe it or not, I'm very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It felt good going out with makeup on, I can only imagine what it will feel like going out with women's shoes and carrying my purse. I do want to start shopping and going to support groups as a woman.

      Delete
  2. It's a wonderful feeling being able to be who you really are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Keep us posted on how it goes!

    ReplyDelete