Thursday, July 14, 2022

07-14-2022

 I just ordered some bras, panties and a purse from Macy's. I also ordered breast nipple clamps from Adam & Eve.

I am slowly on my way to dressing as a woman once again and this time there is no going back.

I am going to start going out shopping dressed as a woman, go to a nail salon for a manicure and somewhere to get my ears pierced. I may even get my eyebrows tattoo on, along with eyeliner tattoo on with some color added to my lips.

Now I need to get some feminine douche, tampons and nail polish for my toenails. Once my items show are delivered I want to be in the mood to be a woman.

I keep telling myself to just order a few things each month, it isn't working.

I just ordered some more panties and pantyhose and tights from Hane's.

I will need to get some woman's tops, jeans/shorts and shoes so when all of theses orders come in I can go out as a woman to get my makeup done. 

Guess I may have to order some makeup next.

No comments:

Post a Comment