Sunday, August 10, 2014

08-10-14

I have an errand to make today and when I get back I will spend the rest of the day getting into my feminine mood.  I'll start by applying nail polish to my toenails, then use my hair remover lotion all over my body, wait about ten minutes then rinsed it off.  I will then use some scented body lotion, lube up the nozzle on my feminine douche and insert it into my love hole, then insert a super plus tampon to help hold it in.  After about thirty minutes allow myself to flushed it out, then get my vibrating dildo and insert it into my love hole, after losing some cum scoop it up and put in my mouth.  Then spray perfume all over my body, insert another tampon back into my love hole, don panties with a sanitary napkin, spray some glue on a pair of silicone breast, don a bra and insert my breast into it.  Put on a pair of pantyhose, slip on heels, remove my bra and don an all-in-one body brief. Then start to apply my makeup, select a dress, earrings, woman's rings and a woman's watch then onto what color wig I want, may even glued it on.  Transfer my id's and money to a woman's billfold, decide what purse I want.
This will be my dress rehearsal for Monday evening, should I be able to go out and about for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment