Tuesday, March 17, 2015

03/17/2015

Snow has gone away but there are some chores I need to get up on before I can even think about becoming a woman.
When I do decide to start back again on dressing as a woman, I want to take my time applying nail polish on my toenails.  Take extra time on removing all body hair, using feminine douche, applying scented body lotion all over my body.  I also want to spend some time exploring with my vibrating dildo, once completely satisfy with it, then insert a tampon into my love hole.  Spray perfume all over my body, don panties with a sanitary napkin, pantyhose, all-in-one body brief and glue my silicone breast on.  Slip on some heels and proceed with my makeup, wig and women's jewelry.  Then select a dress to wear or a top with slacks/skirt.
Load my purse up with ID's and money and head out for drive, shop or to a club.

No comments:

Post a Comment