Tuesday, April 21, 2015

4/21/15

It has been a long time, several weeks since the last time I had the time to become a woman.  Today I had decided that it was the day to use the rest of the hair remover lotion, applied nail polish to my toenails and have taken a feminine douche as a enema and have inserted a super plus tampon back into my love hole.  I also applied scented body lotion all over my body.
I need to go out probably in drab attire but under-dressed as a woman to the Lane Bryant store to pick up a couple of items.  I haven decided yet if I will be wearing  makeup or not.  I might put some on just because I can, usually when I do put some on I usually go all out  with the makeup.  I do know I will be wearing perfume.
I would love to find a woman who wouldn't mind this side of me and to be able to go out shopping as two women.

No comments:

Post a Comment