Saturday, April 4, 2015

04-04-2015

Either later today or tomorrow afternoon toward evening I will be using my hair remover lotion, applying pink nail polish to my toenails, douching and using my vibrating dildo on myself.  I will be on my way to dressing as a woman.  I still need a couple of things from the store eyeliner, feminine douche and some spray on glue for my silicone breast.  I may get under-dressed as a woman when I get ready to go to the store and purchase my needed items.
I am so looking forward to once again to be dressing as a woman, I will just have to be careful next week as the local school is on spring break and I know some bus drivers that may or may not drop by.  As I had some damage after all the rain we had this past week.  I can't do anything about it until I have some gravel delivered.  So I might as well enjoy myself dressing as a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment