Sunday, May 31, 2015

05-31-2015

When I went the grocery store Friday evening for a few things they had changed everything around.  I can no longer go in there for just a few things, now I have to shop for what I don't need or want.  I really wanted to stock up on feminine douche as I only have one left.  I couldn't find it so now I have to go back in there and locate it so I know where to find it when I run low again.
I have a couple of errands to run tomorrow and right now I am thinking of doing it under-dressed as a woman.  I would have to lose my body hair, douche and insert a tampon, spray myself with perfume, panties with a sanitary napkin in them, pantyhose and a all-in-one body brief.
My nipples are getting hard just thinking about it.
Once I get back home then I could get fully dressed as a woman including makeup, wig, jewelry, heels, a dress or slacks and a top.

No comments:

Post a Comment