Tuesday, June 2, 2015

06-02-2015

I have just gotten out the shower where I had rinsed my body hair down the drain, once I patted myself dry I applied scent body lotion.  I then placed some lubricant on a super pus tampon and took a feminine douche then inserted the tampon.  It feels so wonderful.  I will have to make a trip to an adult store and get a new vibrating dildo, the one I have now quit vibrating, I will still use until I can get a new one.  I will probably go to a store under-dressed as a woman, I would rather go there fully dressed as a woman if I thought I could pull it off.  It would be nice to find another woman to go with or with a man  with me being dressed as the woman.
I don't know how far I will go in dressing as a woman today but do know I will be under-dressed as one if I go somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment