Sunday, November 22, 2015

11-22-2015

I sometimes wish I still lived in the subdivision at least there I didn't have any chores to do outside and I could stay dressed as a woman all day long.  The only bad thing about it was every house was right next to each other it would be hard to leave and to come back as a woman when everybody would know only a male lived there.
I am thinking of leaving here tomorrow morning as a woman, it would be nice if I could find a  shopping bag from a woman's store to carry back in, once I get back home.  I guess if I really wanted to I could go shopping at a woman's store and have one.
I used to leave here dressed as a woman find a place to remove some items do my shopping then find a place to replace the items and come back as a woman.  I just need to skip the one place where I remove some items and keep them in my bra, keep the earrings and wig on and go about my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment