Wednesday, November 11, 2015

11/11/2015

I needed some things from the grocery store went there yesterday wearing panties with a sanitary napkin in them, black pantyhose, black all-in-one body brief, woman's jeans a drab tee shirt, men's gym shoes and a light jacket.  I also dusted my face with face powder, eye shadow, mascara and lip gloss.
I got the needed groceries plus two boxes of feminine douche, foundation and eye shadow.  I still would like to get eyeliner and another shade of eye shadow.  I could also get another bottle or two of hair remover or just buy a good woman's razor and some bubble bath beads.
It's hell living a double life at times if I ever could come into a ton of money, I would like to think I would give up my life style of being a male and become a woman full time.  I would also move to where it is socially accepted and warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment