Tuesday, January 23, 2018

01/23/2018

Got to thinking about what I was willing to do three years ago, I was communicating with another cross-dresser on a an adult site.  I was willing to give my life as a heterosexual male to become this cross-dresser's lover and be a full time cross-dresser myself.
Either this certain person was playing me or had seconds thoughts about it because a week or so later I got the brush off.  I was more than willing to pack my things and move in with this person to become his/her toy.  To give up my life and other hobbies to live and be somebody's love toy.
I would probably still be dressing if it wasn't for me passing out falling and dislocating my shoulder back in 2016.  I went through two surgeries to repair torn liniments and still don't have full use of my left arm and shoulder.
About all I can think about the good times I had cross-dressing and masturbate to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment