Friday, March 9, 2018

3-9-2018

Had another crazy dream last night, this one the current wife decide that it would be better if on the weekends if three women lived in the house instead of two women and one male.
She had me use hair remover all over my body, moisturize my body, out came a cock cage and I was put into it.  Next came a pair of panties, a bra, woman's top, my jeans but was told we would go shopping for woman's jeans (we as in my wife her oldest daughter and myself), then they applied makeup to my face and said you will get some of your own.  We then headed out to get a pedicure and a manicure on my toenails they gave me a dark color, on my fingernails a pale pink color.  Next they took me to get my ears pierced  and eyebrows thinned.
I was told from here on out on weekends and whenever they decide I am to dress as a woman including makeup and perfume and to behave as one.  My wife and I went shopping for some dildos two strap on dildos and one that I can use on her while licking on her lips.  One of the strap on dildo is for her to use on me and the other I am to use on her as I will have my cage on most of the time.  The few times she said she would let out is if I agree to wear a condom and slip on the strap on dildo in-case I shoot any cum I can shoot into the condom and she can feed it to me later.  I was told that this summer I would be wearing a woman's swim suit when our above ground pool is erected, during the week I would wear a  old tee shirt so that her 11-year old twins girls wouldn't see my tan lines.  My current wife told me once the twins are in their middle teens, then she will introduce them to the other woman in the house.   I am to keep myself hair free and to start growing my hair out and to use the proper shampoo and conditional on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment