Thursday, March 8, 2018

3-8-2018

Have been having some crazy dreams here lately, the one last night has my ex-wife in it.  She came by, had me remove all body hair, use an enema, get dressed as a woman with makeup, wearing a woman's top and skirt with heels.  We went out shopping as two women, had our nails done my ears pierced and the next thing we are checking into a hotel as we both were getting hot over each other.  Once in the hotel room we help ourselves to some wine to ease into the mood.  There is a knock at the door the ex-wife opens the door and three men enter.  One man starts on my ex-wife kissing her and playing with breasts another man starts caressing my butt through the skirt and the other starts kissing me on the lips.  Next thing I know they have me bend over a chair one pushes up my skirt and pulls down my pantyhose and panties while the other has me sucking his cock, I feel some lube in my bio pussy and a couple of fingers going in.  The next thing I feel is his cock going in my bio pussy.  I happen to glance over and see my ex-wife getting the fucking of her life.  Then I feel cum shooting down my throat and cum shooting inside my bio pussy.  Both men are spent and the third came in my ex-wife's pussy.  The three men leave and I crawl over to lap the cream pie out of my ex-wife.  After that I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment