Wednesday, November 14, 2018

11/14/2018

I don't blame her directly or indirectly, the blame falls on me and me alone. I have never been honest with myself like many others my age we grew up in a time when it was taboo, that if you cress-dress you must be gay. It is hard to get over those feelings that it is something you just enjoy doing. I remember my older sister thinking she caught me dressed completely as a woman one evening when our parents went on a vacation that she agreed to come by and check on me even though I was of age and working full time. When I answered the door she turned around and left but came back by thirty minutes later. She came in and asked if I wanted to talk, when I said can we have a woman to woman talk she said we can never have a woman to woman talk we can have a woman to whatever talk. In her mind I was sick in the head and needed professional help. All that processional wanted to know if I had a boyfriend that I dressed for. No I don't blame anyone but myself. Should have kept looking for that right fit of a woman who wouldn't mind having a part-time woman living with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment