Friday, January 25, 2019

1-25-2019

Continue from the previous day;
They found a skirt that they wanted me to try on with a top to go with it.  Next we went to a shoe store where they found some  heels for me.  Told them I was concern about my short hair next was a wig shop where we found one on sale. Next we stopped at an adult store, the wife found a couple of dildos that she wanted to use on me, without my knowledge she brought them.  That evening we both took a shower and while in bed she proceeded to use a strap-on dildo on me and I loved it.  It is now a way of life for us.
Every weekend I am to dressed as a woman and we have started going out to clubs as three women only two of us act like lesbians while in the club.
They tell me when summer comes around I will be in a woman's swim suit.
After a night of my wife making love to me in a woman's sleeping grown, caressing me in places she never did before.  Kissing, sucking and nibbling on my breast plus pinching my nipples.  We got up the next morning after drinking some coffee and discussing what was going to happen that day.  My step-daughter took a shower first, followed by my wife and I was last to take a shower, once out I patted myself dry and proceeded to put the clothes I had on yesterday.  I also applied my makeup.  The wife gave me some perfume to spray on.
They decided that we were going to an outlet mall to shop as I needed more bras and panties. I also got more pantyhose.  swimsuit and will expected to wear it out on a public beach, hopefully by then my own hair will be long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment