Thursday, January 24, 2019

1-24-2019

Here lately I have been dreaming of my step-daughter and her mother coming home from shopping where they give me a couple of bottles of hair remover and tell me to use it.  Once hair is gone they tell me to use some baby oil to smooth my body.  The next day they take me out to a nail salon where they talk me into having a manicure done. I soon relax and have eyes closed, they have talked with the woman doing the manicure to add nail extensions and to put a mauve color on my nails.  They tell me not to get over excited as it is a holiday weekend.  We then head to a mall in another town where I have my ears pierced, then they take into a department store and have me sized for a proper fitting bra and panties.  I also have to get a sleeping grown and a robe.  They also had me get some pantyhose, we then head to the woman's section where I am to get a pair of jeans and a top to go with it.  Once items are paid for they have me change into the things I have brought.  We then head to the shoe store where I am to buy a pair or two of woman's shoes, then off.   We then head off to another store to buy a winter coat, scarf and gloves along with a purse.  Lastly we make our way to a cosmetic store where I have a makeup artist work her magic on my face and buy the needed cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment