Tuesday, April 2, 2019

3-27-2019

The panties and bras feel so good that I had to order more, just haven't gotten to the store to pick them up yet.
Looking forward to when I get get rid of this ugly body hair, it is one thing I hate is having body hair.
When the time comes instead of using color nail polish on my toenails I will use clear or pale pink, apply the hair remover lotion wait until it tingles then rinse it off, use a feminine douche as a enema and insert a tampon.  Then I will use probably baby oil to smooth my skin.  Don panties, a sanitary napkin and a bra to sleep in.  Next morning change my tampon and sanitary napkin.  I will need to buy some perfume the same brand as what my wife and step-daughter uses and will see if they carry some scented body lotion.  I do know I will be wearing pantyhose over my panties and under my drab attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment