Wednesday, April 24, 2019

4-21-2019

I got to thinking this morning of all of the Easter outfits that I used to buy, and would wear around the house or out in the yard for my neighbors to see me in.
I would also buy matching hats and shoes to go with the outfits.
I always wanted to go to a church service wearing one of those outfits but never did, oh how I regret not doing it.
If I did go out wearing one it was just to ride around town, even later on I would go out completely dressed as a woman and would just go to a post office after hours to snail mail bills.
I would love to be single again at times and to be able to dress completely as a woman and to go out shopping as one and to socialize as one.  At other times I am happy to be married, shame my wife doesn't share my old hobby.
I remember the first time she came to my apartment so long ago, I forgot there was a dress hanging on the back of the bathroom door. She asked about it and I told her sometimes I like to put it on.  she dropped the subject and has never said another word about it.
It is like don't ask or tell, not into it just drop it.
Really wish she would get into it but know it will never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment