Monday, June 10, 2019

06-10-2019

You could cut the tension in this house with a knife the last two days.  She leaves the house without saying a word, I asked her something this morning and got a short answer, in my mind I keep going over thinking about a divorce.  I would rather be single again and do what I enjoy doing in my spare time.
I have dressed completely as a woman before and enjoy doing housework as a woman, from dusting to vacuuming the floor, doing my laundry, washing floors and doing dishes.
Should a divorce happen I wouldn't start going out as a woman for a couple of months.  I would lose the body hair right away and under-dress as a woman under drab attire.  I would also lay out in the sun in a woman's swimsuit.  I would let my hair grow out, get my ears pierced, manicure and eyebrows shaped.
I would slowly build up a starter wardrobe of woman's attire so that when I decided to start going out as a woman I would have something to wear to local stores to increase my wardrobe. In years past I would order everything on line and have a full wardrobe in a matter of days.  Now I think I would rather have a starter wardrobe and shop in stores where I could try items on and see how I look before buying them.
I wouldn't mind going on a date with either a male or a woman as long as I could be dressed as a woman.  I wouldn't mind having a affair with a woman as a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment