Sunday, July 21, 2019

7-21-2019

I have been having a recurring dream that I am single again and have started going out dressed as a woman shopping at a women's specialty store.  I find some items I like and head to a dressing room to try on the items, a sales associate asks how the items are fitting, I walk out and show her.  I like the items and buy them she rings me up.  We have some small talk and my deep voice gives me away.  She said she is getting off work would I like to get something to drink as she would like to know more about me as I would like to learn more about her.
We go to place near the mall and order some coffee and we get to know each other, she excuses herself and heads to the powder room.  I thought she was skipping out but she comes back and gets in the booth next to me.  She kisses my neck and works her hand into my blouse and plays with my nipples, then moves her hand up my skirt along my nylon covered leg.  She tells me if we are to continue her place isn't to far away.  I follow her to her place, once inside we kiss each on the lips and our tongues intertwined, we slowly undress each other and she kisses and nibbles on my nipples. and sucks on my breast.  This drives me over the edge and per-cums comes out.  She pushes down on the beds and mounts me and continue to play with my nipples.  I shoot my cum into her and she moves up for me to lick it out of her, once cleaned out we both hear to the shower where we wash each other.  Once out I reapply my makeup as she does the same we both get dressed and head out for an evening meal and head out to a club.  The club is actually a lesbian club where she wants to show off her new lover.
After a short courtship we go looking for wedding dresses as she wants to keep me in dresses and/or skirts.  She wants me and I agree to her proposal that I will be her spouse and to be her woman and only she will know what is between my legs.
On our wedding night she took me with a strap-on while I am laying on my back.
On our anniversary she paid for my breast argumentation so now I have a c-cup and I was offer a employment at her woman's specialty store to help out the male customers that say they are buying for their girlfriends or wives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment