Tuesday, August 20, 2019

8-20-2019

Remarkable what a month makes we are headed for the big "D" the sooner the better.  We both agree we do better as friends than as a married couple.
To have nail polish on my toenails 24/7/365 days if I want to and to remain completely hairless and to wear panties for the same amount of days.  In fact I will get rid of all male underwear.
I can't stop thinking about getting back into dressing as a woman around the house and to start going out as one to do grocery shopping and to the mall as a woman.  I also want to go out to some clubs dressed as a woman.
To get nipple pumps, vibrating dildos and plugs.  To get a manicure and my ears pierced.  To buy night gowns and/or shirts to sleep in along with robes and slippers to match.
 Woman's slacks and/or jeans along with woman's tops.  A couple of dresses and skirts. Woman's winter wear coats and boots.  A few purses, makeup to wear along with perfume, some earrings, watch and a ring or two.
Buy a woman's swimsuit in the off season to start the new year off along with some leggings to exercise to lose some weight.
I will be able to move some exercise equipment back into the house and to have a bedroom as my walk in closet.
To be able to have more feminine attire than drab attire.
I will be able to paint some rooms in more pastel colors than a male should have.
I will also have a cell phone just for my feminine self and a new number to go with it.  I will keep my old flip phone for that other person in case someone needs to contact him.
Update got her phone activated today on 8-21-2019 and her own phone number.  She is on her way, now to find some extra money to file for the big"D"

No comments:

Post a Comment