Saturday, July 27, 2019

7-27-2019

For the last week or so we seem to getting along better, don't know what has happen.  Did ask her if she wanted to go anywhere on Labor Day Weekend, she said no but if I wanted to go somewhere with some friends to go.
I have already made my mind up if I did go somewhere that weekend I would be losing all of my body below my eyebrows.  I may also start taking enemas again on weekends when they go out shopping.
I did place another order for panties and bra's this time from Macy's.  Panties can be worn anytime, bras on weekends when they aren't here.  Will have to get some sanitary napkins to wear in my panties in case of accidents.
I will also buy some woman's deodorant and maybe some perfume to wear. May have to buy some clear or pale pink nail polish to go my toenails.  This fall through late spring I will also be wearing pantyhose.  May have to see about some woman's jeans and unisex tops and/or shirts/blouses to wear.
I will also let my hair grow out, no more going to the barber for a trim.  I would like to see it get to my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment