Thursday, March 12, 2020

03-12-2020

I got to looking on a web-site at some dresses that were on sale and ordered three or four of them along with some earrings.
I still would like to get a sewing machine as I would like a few satin blouses that don't come in plus sizes.
I think I am going to join a gym tomorrow as I need to do something about my weight, I could or need to lose some weight.  I know I would feel better about myself.  Dropping down in a few dress sizes wouldn't hurt either.
I got a burr hair cut last month so when my hair grows back it will be all even and I can style it anyway I want.  I hate having a male hair cut and can only style it one way.
Hopefully by end of summer I will be able to go to a beauty salon for color and  a fashionable cut/styled.  I also want to get a manicure and start going out as the woman I feel I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment