Saturday, March 28, 2020

03-28-2020

As I was looking at some picture and captions on Pinterest, got me to think about the time either in my late teens or early twenties.
My two older sisters had moved out and I was still living at home.  Parents went on an extended vacation.  Work was slow so I called in and took a couple days off.  Unknown to me my older sister had called where I worked at to see how I was doing.
She showed up at our parents house that evening door was locked so she knoocked, I had looked out through the garage to see who it was as I was completely dressed as a woman.  By the time I got to the door she was getting into her vehicle.  She said she had somewhere to go, so she left and I stayed dressed as a woman.
She came back by about half hour later, I had unlock the door when I seen her pulling into the driveway.  She came in and asked if I wanted to talk.  I did but when I said can we have a woman to woman talk, her reply was we can never have a woman to woman talk. My response was a woman to whatever then.  This was back in the mid 1970's.
I wish she would have taken me out somewhere, maybe shopping or to a club.
She probably be upset if she knew I still do it and enjoy doing it.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting surprise. Yes, too bad you didn't have that conversation.
    kiss,sara

    ReplyDelete