Tuesday, October 20, 2020

10-20-2020

My feminine self has written a letter to my ex-wife telling about my desire to be feminine and wanting to go out on Halloween as a woman.

From the night forward living and going out as a woman in everything that I do. From going to a nail salon to getting my ears pierced and seeing about getting hormones.

How she would like to be her girlfriend to go shopping with and maybe have her come by and give me a good pegging with a strap-on dildo.

He wasn't going to mail it but since she has taken over his life, she wants it mailed. He has to go and pick up some medicine today, so what did she do, she applied nail polish to his fingernails, is making out a shopping list for feminine hygiene products for him to get. Plus he is going there under-dressed as a woman with some makeup on. He done most of it before but the nail polish is new thing for him.

Here in the future he will going there dressed as a woman, so he might as well get used to it.

She will be going out as the woman she is, shopping, to a club even to church service. 

What she really needs to do is go shopping for some butt plugs and dildos. She loves having a vibrating dildo in her backside, the longest she had it in there was thirty minutes and she lost count on her organisms.

1 comment:

  1. I have some women's clothing that are sort of unisex, meaning they do look effeminate but not overtly women's clothing. It is sort of a half way step. I enjoy going out like this more with a plug in which i am doing more and more. I always end my outing with a visit to a local gay bar. I have done this enough so that i have gotten to know some of the regulars. I really enjoyed your post, it sounds so familiar to me.

    ReplyDelete