Monday, October 5, 2020

10-05-2020

 Now that I have been back to dressing as a woman that is all I want to do. 

I went to the grocery store this morning under dressed as a woman, once back home got my toys out and played with them it felt so wonderful. Vibrator in and breast suction cups going at same time. Now lounging around in my bra and pantyhose playing with my nipples.

Tomorrow morning will use some hair remover lotion, and use a feminine douche as an enema, plug it with a tampon, apply my makeup, remove the tampon and sit on toilet to flush myself out. then go and us my toys again they feel so good.

Then I will finish dressing as a woman and stay like that all day.

I need to start going out as a woman, to do my grocery shopping, go to a nail salon and just out clothes shopping as a woman.

I want to get a tramp stamp on my lower back and to get my ears pierced.

Next year I am thinking of going to see someone to see if I can get on hormones to increase my breast and make my skin softer.

Something has to be done all I can think about is being a woman.


1 comment: