Thursday, April 8, 2021

04-08-2021

 I miss douching and inserting a tampon in my backside. I also miss not using a dildo and my breast suction cups. I will have to start using both again.

Whenever I took a shower I would always douche and insert a tampon, once flushed out I would then use my dildo. After pleasured myself I would reinsert a well lubricated tampon then get dressed as a woman. If I was going grocery shopping or just running errands I would go about my business under-dressed as a woman. I used to go about my day smelling like a woman as I always used woman's deodorant, woman's scented lotion and perfume. I need or want to start up again being that person.  

I have been cutting calories, trying to get by on the least amount. I have drop down two inches around my waist.

I need to restock my makeup, foundation, face powder, mascara , eye shadow, eyeliner and lip gloss/lipstick. I also want to get more scented lotion, scented bath oil and perfume.

I just need to restock my wardrobe with all woman's attire, shoes and purses along with a assortment of outerwear such as coats/jackets.

No comments:

Post a Comment