Wednesday, April 28, 2021

04-28-2021

 After being up for a few hours, something came over me and I had to get a bra and put it on. It feels so good and feels right that I have my bra on. My nipples are hard  and full.

I need to do something outside and when I come back in looks like I will be getting into my woman's lingerie after taking a shower using scented body soap, douching inserting a tampon and perfume.

I ordered some Mac makeup from Macy's this morning, I usually buy it at the grocery store something a bit cheaper and I loved it but they stop making or carrying the foundation and face powder I liked. So I will see how Mac works out, I always felt comfortable wearing the makeup and hopefully I will feel comfortable once again.

Hopefully next week I can get outside while wearing my two piece swimsuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment