Saturday, August 14, 2021

08-14-2021

 My ex-wife came by on Thursday Morning, she wanted to ask me a personal question but didn't know how to word it. I told her just go a head and ask what she wanted to know.

I wasn't ready for what she wanted but she asked and I denied it, she asked if I had a secret about my life that I kept hidden from everybody. I said like what and she said that I like to dress in woman clothes and wear makeup.

How I wanted to really open up to her but was afraid of it getting out and I am not ready for that.

Told her I used to do it but not anymore and I haven't, mainly because I have a bad knee  and I can't bend it enough to get my pantyhose on or even apply nail polish to my toenails.

It is even hard to get dressed as a male let alone as a woman.

I wish I would had open up to her maybe in the fall I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment