Sunday, August 22, 2021

08-22-2021-C

 I had my day being tomorrow planned out, I was going get up early do my outside chores then come in take a shower and get completely dressed as a woman.

I even went to the store this evening for feminine douche and tampons. I was going to go all out. I was planning on using my breast pump and vibrating dildo. I haven't use either one for a while. I was going to stay dress as a woman all day. Including my makeup and earrings.

That change a female friend is coming by in the morning. Last week when she here was she hinted around about me having no hair on my legs. Tomorrow if she brings it up again might just show her why there is no hair on my legs.

Really don't want to until  I get a wig or two.

Monday and Tuesday are out for dressing as a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment