Sunday, November 24, 2013

11-24-2013

The urge is starting to come back I now have two bottles of hair remover that I will probably be using today.  Once I use it I will probably get under-dressed as a woman with some light makeup on and head to the grocery store for some feminine douche as I always enjoy using it and inserting well lubricated tampons into my love hole.
On Monday I need to go to the Local Lane Bryant store and see if a dress is still there, if so I need to pick it up.  I will be going there under-dressed as a woman also with makeup and perfume on.
Done it, used my hair remover lotion all over my body, once out of the shower I used some baby oil all over my body, sprayed some perfume on and donned panties with a sanitary napkin in them, coffee color pantyhose, black all-in-one body brief, black slip on heels and a new dress from Jessica London that came yesterday. 
It feels so wonderful and right to be dressed like this, now to apply some makeup and to spend the day as a woman.
I went to the grocery store this evening under-dressed as a woman brought a few items for Thursday and I also brought two packages of feminine douche, package of sanitary napkins, mascara, cotton balls and some herbal medicine for woman going through menopause.
I will be using the douche in the morning then inserting a well lubricated super plus tampon into my love canal and finish getting dressed as a woman with some makeup and perfume on.  I am hoping to leave here in the morning dressed as a woman.  The worst that can happen I will be under-dressed as a woman with some makeup and perfume on.

No comments:

Post a Comment