Sunday, March 30, 2014

03-30-2014

I was hoping the new outfit I had ordered would have come yesterday as I was hoping to try everything on today being Sunday.
I will go ahead and use the hair remover lotion I have and take a douche with the inserting of tampons and will be getting back into my feminine mode.  I may also use my vibrating dildo on myself today if not I will deferent use it this week.
While I am in my feminine mode I may go ahead and apply for a sales associate position at a woman's specialty store.
Tomorrow if my outfit arrives I will try it on and see how I look in it before deciding if I want to keep it or not.
More than likely I will keep it, I used to buy them every year when I lived in the house in the subdivision and would walk around in the backyard for one of my next door neighbors to see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment