Friday, January 16, 2015

01-16-15

I should be outside doing some chores but at the moment I am thinking about getting into a feminine mood and doing some errands under-dressed as a woman.
It has been closed to a month since the last I have gotten into my feminine self and I miss it.  I am also thinking of going to a fitness center to work on losing some weight.  I have come across some old photo's and would like to get back down to the weight I had in those photo's.  Plus my dress size would also go back down.
One part down as I am sitting typing this I have lost all of my body hair, have taken a douche and now have a regular flow tampon in my love hole.  I have sprayed perfume on, don panties with a sanitary napkin, black pantyhose, black all-in-one body brief.  Tried on my new shoes but they were too big, might need a size thirteen but not a size fourteen.   I even put in my medium size breast, which are probably glued on right now.
It feels so natural and right to be wearing my feminine things.
When I go grocery shopping this afternoon I need to pick up a few feminine needs as I want to go out as a woman next week and will need these items.
Hair remover lotion, nail polish, mascara, lip gloss and/or lip stick and some hair dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment