Wednesday, July 15, 2015

07-14-2015

Have gotten the urge to be feminine again, since I need to go out to the grocery store this evening I will be getting another bottle of hair remover and another package of feminine douche.
I want to keep my supply up, as I have a feeling I will be doing this at least twice a week if not more, I know I will be using the douche more often then the hair remover lotion. 
I still need to find some glue for my silicone breast.
I didn't make it to the grocery store yesterday but after I get done with another chore outside I will taking a shower using scented body wash, applying scented body lotion take an enema using feminine douche and inserting a super plus tampon to help hold it in.  Once I am flushed out so to speak I will reinsert a regular flow tampon, spray myself with perfume and get under-dressed as a woman.
I did order some women's tops yesterday to wear with my woman's jeans and slacks.  I might as well go ahead and order a couple of vibrating dildos to use on my feminine self.
Two vibrators are on their way, when they come I will put them to good use.  I even brought one that has a remote control so that when I go grocery shopping I can turn it on to remind me to buy my feminine needs.  I might have to hold onto the grocery cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment