Monday, January 25, 2016

1-25-2016

Yesterday when I got out of the shower I sprayed on some perfume and don panties with a sanitary napkin, bra and knees highs.  I then put on a thermal top and a short sleeve shirt, a pair of ankle socks and woman's jeans.  I stayed under-dressed as a woman all day and it felt fantastic.
Tomorrow I need to go to the grocery store for some fruit but before I go I will use hair remover lotion, douche and insert a super plus tampon to help hold it in.  Once flushed out so to speak I will re-insert a regular flow tampon back in, sprayed perfume on, panties with a sanitary napkin, pantyhose, all-in-one body brief, apply my makeup, woman's top, woman's jeans,  Then try on my woman's winter boots and if fit will wear them.  If not men's shoes might even wear the long woman's winter coat I have if I wear it I will take my woman's billfold with me.  If  not a men's coat and men's billfold.
After getting some more fruit, I will head to the makeup aisle and see about getting some eyeliner, lipstick/lip-gloss and eye shadow.  Might even look to see if the hair remover lotion is still marked down.

No comments:

Post a Comment