Thursday, January 21, 2016

1/21/2016

I am in the right frame of mind if I had a pair or two of winter shoes or boots to leave here dressed as a woman today.
I got dressed as a woman including makeup, jewelry and wig and it feels so wonderful and right.  I have some bills to pay on line then change out of my dress, heels,  remove my wig and earrings.  The put on jeans and a top and head out to the store for grocery items plus some feminine items as well.  As I see myself being a woman again tomorrow.
It didn't take long doing bills on line but I am not ready to step out of my dress just yet, it still feels wonderful and natural to be dressed this way.
Figures my woman's winter boots arrived while I was gone, at least I will get to try them on tomorrow when I am dressed as a woman again.

No comments:

Post a Comment