Friday, January 13, 2017

1-13-2017

I started early this morning taking a shower using scent body wash, using a feminine douche as an enema and inserting a super plus tampon in to help hold the liquid in.  Once flushed out so to speak I re-inserted a well lubricated super plus tampon back in.  Sprayed on perfume , panties with a sanitary napkin, bra with my silicone breast glued on.  Next came black pantyhose with a control brief, black heels and a nylon robe.  I the started on my makeup and for once got the eyeliner right once I was satisfied with my makeup I then had to decide what to wear.  I went with skinny jeans and a pull over top, next came a wig and earrings.  I loaded my woman's billfold up and stuck in my purse.  Before I could walk out the door my hot looking married neighbor left, I had wanted her to see me as a woman ready to go out shopping.  Instead I went and masturbated, strip everything off washed the makeup off.  Now I am wanting to get dressed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment