Tuesday, January 10, 2017

1/10/2017

Today I decided that whenever I am home I will wear a bra as I wear panties 24/7 anyway.  So this morning after putting on a bra I slipped my breast inserts into it got dressed as my drab self and went outside to do some chores.  It felt wonderful, now I need to take a shower and of course I will be using some feminine body wash.  I will spray myself with perfume, don panties with a sanitary napkin and put on another bra without my inserts as I need to go to a couple of stores today as my drab self.
Friday morning I will be going out again dressed as a woman as I want to go to a store and purchase a vibrating dildo, a regular dildo and some butt plugs.
Come Saturday if I don't go somewhere with a friend I will be going out as a woman to a support group.

No comments:

Post a Comment