Monday, January 9, 2017

1/9/2017

I needed a couple of things from the grocery store but before leaving I removed body hair that grown back.  I also used a feminine douche as an enema and inserted a super plus tampon to help hold it in.  Once flushed out I re-inserted a well lubricated regular flow tampon.  I then sprayed perfume on don panties with a sanitary napkin in them, coffee color pantyhose and a control brief, black heels.  Next was a black bra and my silicone breast which I glued on.  I started with my foundation, then face powder, eye shadow, mascara and eyeliner.  I then got a new woman's slacks and a new sweater top. A wig and earrings then I had to decide what coat I would wear decided on long wool woman's coat.  Once outside I decided to wear a drab coat, ball cap, men's flat shoes that could pass for woman,s.  I drove to the store like that, got a couple of things.  I then stop at a park changed my coat for the woman's, put a wig on and brushed it out, applied blush, lip gloss, added my earrings and changed into my heels.  I drove home as a woman and it felt frantic and wonderful.  I was hoping the woman across the road was home as I wanted her to see me but she wasn't.
In the coming new year she won't be the only one that sees me I'm sure another neighbor or more will see me dressed as a woman.  My goal for 2017 is to let my hair grow out, get my ears pierced, hair colored, styled and a manicure all done at a beauty salon.  2017 in my getting out of the closet year.

No comments:

Post a Comment