Tuesday, February 27, 2018

2-26-2018

Can't stop thinking about getting back into dressing as a woman, on Monday and Tuesday the wife leaves for work at 6:50am and doesn't get back home until around 8:00pm.  Stepdaughter leaves for work around 2:25pm and gets back home around 11:00pm, I also have two 11-yr old's stepdaughters, their dad has them back home no later than 6:00pm Monday thru Friday.   So on Mondays I would have about  hours 5-1/2 hours, Tuesday;s I would 2-1/2 hours, Wednesday thru Friday about 2-hours a day.  I would be able to wear panties 24/7 A bra just on the days I would have a couple of hours.  One day out of the week usually Sunday My wife and oldest stepdaughter likes to spend the day to themselves, they are gone for a good 12-hours,  I could dressed as a woman for most of that time and entertain myself.   For a few hours a day I would be able to wear some form of makeup and to keep nail polish on my toenails.  I would be able able to get my body hair free and to wear pantyhose over my panties and pair of heels.  Women's slacks and/or jeans along with a woman's top and be carrying a purse when I would go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment