Friday, April 24, 2020

04-24-2020

Since Wednesday I have been dressed as a woman every day and today will be no different, I did need a few thing from the grocery store yesterday. I went there under-dressed as a woman no socks just nylon cover ankles. plus had on a control brief on under my jeans.
I would have went out yesterday morning shopping if my wig would fit better than it does.
I want so much to go out shopping as a woman that I have been thinking I may need to order a pair of woman's slacks, a woman's top  and some woman's flat shoes on line.  Then I would be set to go out as a woman to shop.
For the first time in my life I have fingernails, I used to bite them all of the time. Now I have a file and have been shaping them.
Everyday that I am dressed as a woman the urge to go out is getting stronger, just need more than the grocery store and discount stores.  My taste in woman's clothes you won't find in the discount stores.

3 comments:

  1. I see excellent progress is being made, good girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You; I did order a pair of woman's slacks and a blouse yesterday afternoon. Still need some woman's flats.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you are really making progress!

    ReplyDelete